~Event Sponsorships ~ Promotional Activities ~ Mobile Marketing Opportunities ~
And other ways to promote your business during
or by phone 423.392.8809
9 day Festival – July 12 - 20, 2013
- Overall Attendance - 180,000
- Our events are family oriented and alcohol free (except the beer/food pairing and wine tasting events)
- Top 20 July Southeast Tourism Society Event for 7 of the past 9 years.
- Member International Festivals and Events Association
at the crossroads of I-81 and I-26.
Population within 1 mile of city limits – 92,000
Population within 5 miles of city limits – 152,000
Retail and restaurant service area of 1.1 million
- Median wage in 2008 was $ 26,675, Managerial median wage was $60,765
- Household Income –12% had income over $75,000 (1999)
- Households with children under 18 – 31.4% (2006)
- Population ages (2006)
- Under age of 25 – 29.4%
25-44 – 26.9%
45-64 – 27.5%
65+ - 16.2%
- Event attendance generally reflects the community but we have events tailored to various ages and interests including:
- Country Music Concerts
- Hot Air Balloons
- Antique Automobiles
- Dog Owners
- Cyclists/Mtn. Bikes
- Volunteer Fire Departments
- Senior Citizens
- Kids Central (weekday children's events)
We offer various sponsorship opportunities to reach either the total audience or a with 100+ events in over 50 sites, we can offer a variety of one-event set-ups to reach a target audience. Let us know your product or target and we will work with you.
Fun Fest events received more than $250,000 in media value in 2009
We can offer multi events at one site or multi-day set-ups:
- First Friday – this is down town street party day and we have a Mardi Gras themed 5 hour event, a parade (300 entries) and an evening Zydeco concert. Attendance all day exceeds 10,000.
- First Saturday – Friendly competition –Skateboard competition, Lumberman's Competition, Volleyball and Softball games, Volunteer fire department relay games and the evening's world record holding Crazy 8's 8-K run.
- Kids' Central - attracts 1000+ children and parents per day Monday – Wednesday. We encourage activity oriented displays and are interested in parent and/or child education and healthy lifestyle. There is an opportunity for naming rights.
- Concert Series – we plan 3 outdoor concerts with national touring acts (past performers have included Trace Adkins, Charlie Daniels, Relient K, Allison Kraus, Leann Rimes) and may have sponsorships available on a nightly basis or for the series. Paid attendance averages 8,000. Audience sampling is available.
- Fort Henry Drive/Taste of Tri-Cities area – Enjoy a 4-day set-up at this location Wednesday – final Saturday. This area is the location for our concerts, hot air balloon launches, outdoor movie, fireworks and our food court area. Attendance grows from 5,000 to 30,000+ on the final day.
We are very willing to work with your company to find the best audience. In the past we have:
- Partnered with Zoomerz convenience stores/gas stations for ticket outlets and provided them with new walk-in traffic and promotion.
- Placed McDonald's exhibit focusing on a new healthy menu, sampling and activities at 3 locations over a 5 day period.
- Developed the Parent/Child Locator program for various events so families that were separated at an event could be reunited.
- Walgreen's established a "Boo-Boo Station" at our children's activity area.
- G & K Services sponsors our Friends of Festus patrons program. This program provides a stage front seating area and parking package. Each evening G & K employees distributed promotional goodie packs to the patrons and controlled seating in that area.
We offer text messaging promotions, a Facebook fan site and other interactive social media opportunities. Our website received over 200,000 visits in 60 days in 2009.
Vendor/Display booth policies
- Businesses interested in promotional opportunities may wish to sponsor or co-sponsor an event, activity or service. This will give you the opportunity to have a customer development, product display or sampling, at the event site.
- We do not have a crafts show, art show or sales/display area for general merchandise or promotion of specific products or services.
- Fun Fest does not endorse candidates for public office therefore candidates may not set up displays, participate as a candidate in the parade or events, nor sponsor events. Fun Fest is an entertainment activity and is not to be used as a platform to promote a particular set of beliefs, convictions or ideologies.